Wednesday, January 13, 2010

memories:)

I don t even know if I ll find words to describe HIM.
He is the most special person in the whole world.Nobody can be more sweet and romantic as my love.What I feel for HIM is much more than some butterfly s in my stomach,more than any stupid drawing or a love poem.
My heart responds only at a single name and that is Marius, my special boy.We know and we love each other sincer 1 year ago.At first it was more like a simple attraction but with the time I ve learned to care and to love him very much<3.
Always there when I m in trouble or I just need someone to talk to.He learned toundersten me even if I m a lil difficult as a person.
I had the best summer ever.
It s normal in a relationship to argue about silly things but I think this make our love much stronger.
I really cannot see me without HIM, I m glad that finally I found someone who can really apreciate for who I am.
Love you forever<3.
ps:this was written long time ago.we broke up so it s just a memory,a sweet memory but always in my heart.
Marius,
I just want you to say that no matter what you ll always be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment